Beginnings

I'll be posting about my art, recent projects, life in general with a pagan spin on it. I think if I do this I'll be more likely to keep on task and MAKE time for my passion that is art. I'm hoping to also have a Yola site for my artwork, as I am already putting one together for pagan homeschooling and parenting. I hope you enjoy and the next blogs will have more of a bloggy flair to them :)

This is the first painting I did since I got my new art supplies after losing every art supply I had. The scanner cut off a lot of her pieces, she's a mermaid. I hope to start using a bigger scanner to scan in my images so that the WHOLE picture can be seen. I still see a lot I could have done, but as far as a learning experience goes.. I love her! And I love it because I think she's beautiful. :) Although the scan doesn't seem to do her justice.. I need to find another way to upload these.

I'm going to be going to the Academy of Art University at some point in the next few months or years, I haven't decided. Although my best friend, the wonderful proprietor of the Funky Fairy Shoppe, Alena Orrison, says I should go to AAU as soon as humanly possible. She's the best. :)


2 comments:

Funky Fairy Shoppe said...

She is still one of my favorites. I want to have an exclusive limited edition print. :D

Nicole said...

And you shall! :)

Post a Comment

 

Aurora Moon Designs by Nicole Stankowitz Design by Insight © 2009