When you should leave well enough alone.



This was my practice with washes and salt techniques. It was great until I did a final wash.. LOL Sometimes you have to just put the brush down.. I thought since she was underwater, I should put some of that boiling water in front of her. I still like the concept, but I don't particularly think I executed it as well as I was envisioning it.

Although, I should really listen to myself in all aspects. I have spent the ENTIRE day changing this stupid blog BG around trying to make it perfect. It's just fine now, and it will be staying like this for a while. Sure, I might change the font a little more, but I gotta make it easy to see, right? :)

2 comments:

Funky Fairy Shoppe said...

Ok, what layout are you using? It's so cool!

Nicole said...

LOL I"m STILL trying to figure out how to use HTML to make the font different!
I got the layout on some search it's called..ummmm http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-tequilas-flamejantes/ And it seemed to be transparent and it let me use pics instead of just titles like the normal blogs. Then I went and looked for free backgrounds! I really want to change the font!!! I mean.. REALLY. I found one I want, but I can't figure out how to do it! Grrrrr

Post a Comment

 

Aurora Moon Designs by Nicole Stankowitz Design by Insight © 2009