Deadlines

Hello, All!

Just decided that it was time I gave myself a deadline for completing Paparazzi. I want to get her done, but lately the motivation has not been there. Sleep deprivation caused by a slightly sick child, house cleaning, exercise, visitors, and all the other normal junk that builds up have been bogging me down. So I decided that enough is enough! Sloughing off the coat of laziness and realizing that those are all excuses because the background is difficult and I just don't have the brainpower right now to want to sit and deal with it is what I need to do. Suck it up woman!!

So, what is this time frame you ask? I expect to have her background drawn by the middle to end of tomorrow, and have her pre-painted, and by the end of Memorial Day, she'll be done. I know! Tall order. But I work well under pressure, so I'm pretending that I am a person who wants a commission by a certain day and it has to be finished by then or I don't get paid. LOL Am I the only one who needs pushing to get things done sometimes? I think that I am just ready for her to be finished so I can do the next painting. Not that I don't like painting and drawing my subjects, but I am the type who likes to have a bunch of ideas and flit around and do them, but then I try to buckle down and do one at a time so I don't have a million unfinished projects all over. Hence, the deadline. :)

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! It's been raining here, but I like the rain, so I am not complaining. I could even use a good thunderstorm around here!

Off to bed for me! I have a busy day tomorrow if I want to get P done by Monday! Good night to all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aurora Moon Designs by Nicole Stankowitz Design by Insight © 2009