Paparazzi


Woot! Woot! I have the blog how I want it pretty much!! At least now I can say that I have learned a freat deal about html, even though I didn't want to. LOL!

So, NOW I can focus on getting the artwork going! This post has a work in progress picture on it. It's a little light, so bear with me. She is called "Paparazzi" as she seems to not be happy to be found. Like someone who was trying to sneak out of somewhere and they got caught. :) She is so far in the drawing stage and my favorite. I'm working on her background now, and I'll post the pics as she comes a long, willingly, or not.. ;)

I'm still trying to get the funds together to get to the Academy of Art University, so no new news on THAT front, but hey, it might not be until the spring of 2011 that I get to go. Ah well. Darn it all being broke. LOL

On another note, I am in the process of getting my images copywritten/ copy protected. I am very protective over my work and LOVE to take full credit for my work. ;) So, if you could please respect that, I would appreciate that very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aurora Moon Designs by Nicole Stankowitz Design by Insight © 2009