Busy busy busy!!

Ok.. so my daughter picked out todays background theme.. LOL I'm going to change it to something else, but she does love her monkeys. She is my little arteest too. LOL It might be changed before anyone even reads this blog, but it was monkeys and it was lovely! :)

Obviously I changed it. LOL I told her I would make a page especially for her full of monkeys for Gramma to see. She was happy with that.

Today I will be hopefully finishing my latest drawing and getting ready to paint her. She is definitely my favorite so far and I can't wait to see how she wants me to paint her. It will be interesting to say the least.

Right now, I have to go make dinner and finish my housecleaning, which takes up most of my days lately, as well as my lovely children whom I am trying to retrain using Love and Logic. It's going slow and difficult. We'll make it.

So look forward to the newest addition to my little collection coming tomorrow hopefully!

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aurora Moon Designs by Nicole Stankowitz Design by Insight © 2009